IEU TRADE & COMMERCE Telegram 6 Feb 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
- Building bridges: strengthening EU-China trade and investment relations - Speech by EU Trade Commissioner Malmström at Business Europe's event "China's reform agenda: what's next for European companies?"
- Main results of the Foreign Affairs Council on 6 Feb 2017
- Remarks by the HRVP Federica Mogherini at the press conference following the Foreign Affairs Council
- Außenminister Gabriel beim EU-Außenrat in Brüssel
# RUSSIA VS UKRAINE
- Russian probing in eastern Ukraine must stop, say security and defence MEPs
- ECR: Anna Fotyga calls for a strong response to the situation in Ukraine
- President Petro Poroshenko held a phone conversation with President Donald Trump
# EU - U.S. RELATIONS
- Readout of the President's Call with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg - White House.gov
- EU Commissioner Avramopoulos to travel to the U.S.
- Gabriel in den USA: "Uns verbindet ein festes Wertegerüst"
# TRADE DEFENCE
- EP Draft opinion - Protection against dumped and subsidised imports from countries not members of the EU - PE 597.738v01-00 - Committee on Industry, Research and Energy
- CM 1439 2017 INIT UNCITRAL (Enforcement of settlement agreements) Coordination Meeting
- ST 5139 2017 REV 1 UNCITRAL Working Group II 66th session 6-10 February 2017, Newx York - Enforcement of international commercial settlement agreements resulting from conciliation - Coordinated position
- Save the Date: International Conference on CISG and Limitation Convention:
# EU PARLIAMENT REGISTER
- Report - Report on the 2016 Commission Report on Bosnia and Herzegovina - A8-0026/2017 - Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Report - Report on the 2016 Commission Report on Albania - A8-0023/2017 - Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Next meeting - Delegation for relations with the Arab Peninsula
# EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 5946 2017 INIT Joint Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION on the position to be adopted on behalf of the European Union, in the Cooperation Council established under the Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the European Union and its Member States and the Republic of Kazakhstan as regards the working arrangements of the Cooperation Council, the Cooperation Committee, specialised subcommittees or any other bodies
- ST 5946 2017 ADD 1 ANNEXES to the Joint Proposal for a Council Decision on the position to be adopted on behalf of the European Union, in the Cooperation Council established under the Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the European Union and its Member States and the Republic of Kazakhstan as regards the working arrangements of the Cooperation Council, the Cooperation Committee, specialised subcommittees or any other bodies
- CM 1490 2017 INIT Trade Policy Committee (Deputy Members) - Notice of meeting and provisional agenda
- CM 1406 2017 REV 1 Working Party on European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
- CM 1462 2017 INIT WORKING PARTY ON ENLARGEMENT AND COUNTRIES NEGOTIATING ACCESSION TO THE EU
# EU COMITOLOGY REGISTER
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. You can buy the full version of this issue here. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please fill in this form.