IEU TRADE & COMMERCE Telegram 3 Feb 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
- S&D leader Gianni Pittella from Malta: "Europe united against Trump!"
- Auswärtiges Amt zu: Gabriel in den USA: "Uns verbindet ein festes Wertegerüst"
- Federica Mogherini's phone call with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov
- ENTRETIEN DE M. JEAN-MARC AYRAULT AVEC SON HOMOLOGUE RUSSE
- Comment by the Press Service of the President of Russia on Russian-Belarusian relations
- 5th meeting of the EU-Korea Civil Society Forum under the EU-Korea Free Trade Agreement - European Economic and Social Committee
- December 2016 compared with November 2016- Volume of retail trade down by 0.3% in euro area- Down by 0.8% in EU28
- Joint Proposal for a Council Regulation amending Council Regulation (EC) No 329/2007 concerning restrictive measures against the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- COMMISSION DECISION on the Joint Declaration to be signed between the European Union and UNRWA on European Union support to UNRWA 2017-2020
- Joint Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION on the position to be adopted on behalf of the European Union, in the Cooperation Council established under the Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the European Union and its Member States and the Republic of Kazakhstan as regards the working arrangements of the Cooperation Council, the Cooperation Committee, specialised subcommittees or any other bodies
- ST 5886 2017 INIT Fourth Yearly Summary Report on the State of Implementation of the EU Customs Action Plan to Combat IPR Infringements for the Years 2013 to 2017
- ST 5813 2017 INIT Outcome of proceedings of the Trade Policy Committee (Full Members) meeting on 27 January 2017
- ST 2351 2017 INIT 15th meeting of the EU-Kyrgyz Republic Cooperation Council
- ST 6161 1996 DCL 1 Preparation for the second meeting of the EC-Andorra Customs Cooperation Committee
- CM 1405 2017 INIT Trade Policy Committee (Services and Investment) - Notice of meeting and provisional agenda
- CM 1429 2017 INIT Working Party on Customs Union
- CM 1411 2017 REV 1 WORKING PARTY ON ENLARGEMENT AND COUNTRIES NEGOTIATING ACCESSION TO THE EU
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. You can buy the full version of this issue here. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please fill in this form.