IEU FUNDING INNOVATION Telegram 2 Feb 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
- EP Draft opinion - EU guarantee to the European Investment Bank against losses under financing operations supporting investment projects outside the Union - PE 597.737v01-00 - Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- Investment Plan for Europe: EUR 40 million for Bulgarian SMEs
- Update: EP Workshop - Financing of the EFSI and the link between these and other Investment Funds - 08-02-2017 - Committee on Budgets - Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
- EP Draft report - The implementation of the European Fund for Strategic Investments - PE 597.724v01-00 - Committee on Budgets, Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
- EP Opinion - The implementation of the European Fund for Strategic Investments - PE 585.729v02-00 - Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
- Call for Proposals: Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020 Selection 2018
- Save the date - Sector Skills Alliances Infoday 16 February 2017
- EP Text adopted - Implementation of Erasmus+ - P8_TA-PROV(2017)0018 - Thursday, 2 February 2017 - Brussels - Provisional edition
- The S&D Group will continue efforts to make Erasmus+ accessible to all
- Concerns remain over student debt in Erasmus+ programme - GUE/NGL
- Research Headlines - Tapping the biotech potential of 'synthetic cell factories'
- How the brain manipulates time to give us our sense of now
- Events - ECRA General Assembly 2017 - 7-8 March 2017, Brussels, Belgium
- Events - The Third International Conference on Computing Technology and Information Management (ICCTIM2017) - 8-10 December 2017, Thessaloniki, Greece
- "Aligning implementation of RIS3 and H2020 Funding across research priorities"
- €676 million requested for Horizon 2020 transport projects
- H2020 project has drilled into heart of Iceland volcano
- Reports/Studies: Integration of Social Sciences and Humanities in Horizon 2020: Participants, budget and disciplines - 2nd Monitoring report on SSH-flagged projects funded in 2015
- Award ceremony for the "Horizon Prize – Better Use of Antibiotics"
- St 5697 2017 Init Council Decision on the conclusion of the Agreement continuing the International Science and Technology Center - Adoption
- ST 5812 2017 INIT Proposal for a DECISION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the participation of the Union in the Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area (PRIMA) jointly undertaken by several Member States
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. You can buy the full version of this issue here. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please fill in this form.