IEU ENERGY Telegram 21 Feb 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
# RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Updated: EU Sustainable Energy Week – be part of it!
- St 5806 2017 Init Ocean Energy Roadmap - Presentation by the Commission
# ENERGY REGULATION
- Eurelectric: Here comes the HAR
- Eurelectric response: ENTSO-E consultation on Harmonised Allocation Rules for long-term transmission rights
- Balancing Stakeholders Group - ENTSO-E Workshop.
- Prime Minister counts the Parliament to shortly have second reading of the draft law on the electricity market of Ukraine
# ENERGY STORAGE
- Energy Storage in Wholesale Markets: Microgrids as Big Batteries? - Microgrid Knowledge
- Gazprom: Nord Stream 2 to play crucial role in EU’s energy security
- Gazprom: Construction contract signed for second string of TurkStream’s offshore section
# NUCLEAR ENERGY
- Joint Statement of President Juncker, Prime Minister Rajoy and Prime Minister Costa on the amicable settlement concerning the Almaraz case
- EPC Analysis: Russia's nuclear energy diplomacy in the Middle East: why the EU should take notice
- OPEC Secretary General speaks at IP Week conference in London
- The future economy of oil from the Middle East and across OPEC
- OPEC: The need for a stable world oil market
- Bundeswirtschaftsministerin Zypries: Zypries: "Der Mieterstrom kommt"
- Einsparziele im Gebäudebereich: Wie weit sind wir?
- Energieffizient und klimaneutral wohnen: Neues Förderhoch
- Neue Online-Plattform mit Daten zum Strommarkt
# EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- DG ENER
- COMMISSION DECISION on a Joint Declaration from the 3rd Ministerial Meeting of the Southern Gas Corridor Advisory Council, Baku, 23 February 2017