IEU DIGITAL INNOVATION Telegram 24 Feb 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
- Digital Single Market - making the most of the digital opportunities in Europe
- Stratégie pour un marché unique numérique - VP Ansip à Barcelone pour Mobile World Congress et index à venir sur les performances numériques dans l'UE
- Women in Tech at Mobile World Congress: meet the finalists of Hack D Gap Challenge supported by European Commission!
- EU Commission Answer - Use of online platforms to book overnight accommodation - P-009491/2016
- EU Commission Answer - Creation of a Single Market for sharing economy platforms - E-008627/2016
- eDelivery Cost Estimation tool is now available
- EU Commission Vice-President Ansip to call for vision, speed and cooperation on 5G at the Mobile World Congress
- EU Commission Answer - Directive 2001/29/EC and payments to publishers - E-008707/2016
- Digitaleurope: A brighter first step towards the European copyright reform
- CCIA Welcomes IMCO’s Draft Opinion on the Copyright Directive Proposal
- DG CNECT
- Commission Decision concerning Case ES/2017/1963: Wholesale terminating segments of leased lines and trunk segments of leased lines provided at a fixed location in Spain – Remedies. Article 7(3) of Directive 2002/21/EC: No comments.
- Commission Decision concerning Case DE/2017/1961: Market for wholesale call termination in individual public telephone networks provided at a fixed location and market for call origination on the public telephone network provided at a fixed location in Germany - Remedies. Opening of Phase II investigation pursuant to Article 7a of Directive 2002/21/EC as amended by Directive 2009/140/EC.
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) …/... on the classification of horizontal settlement and short term water absorption performance for in-situ formed loose fill cellulose (LFCI) thermal insulation products under EN 15101-1 pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- COMMISSION DECISION authorising the use of reimbursement on the basis of unit costs for the personnel costs of the owners of small and medium-sized enterprises and beneficiaries that are natural persons not receiving a salary under the Programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (COSME) (2014 to 2020)