IEU DIGITAL INNOVATION Telegram 2 Feb 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
- Antitrust: EU Commission opens three investigations into suspected anticompetitive practices in e-commerce
- CCIA: DG Competition Launches 3 E-Commerce Antitrust Investigations
- Vice-President Ansip in Nigeria to boost digital partnership
- Final Report - Study on "EU-wide digital Once-Only Principle for citizens and businesses. Policy options and their impacts"
- Digitization is all around - Lessons from Davos by Telefonica
- Upcoming events by ETNO
- EU Commission reports on the public consultation on the Termination Rates Recommendation
- Hewlett Packard: What role will telcos play in the connected world of tomorrow?
- DIGITALEUROPE submits feedback to Article 29 Working Party draft GDPR guidelines
- Position Paper - DIGITALEUROPE’s views on Article 29 Working Party draft Guidelines on the right to data portability (WP 242)
- Fundamental Rights Agency: Annual Computers, Privacy & Data Protection conference takes a look at surveillance
- Fundamental Rights Agency: Advancing human rights in the era of Big Data
- Bundeswirtschaftsministerin Zypries: Filmindustrie ist Wirtschaftsfaktor und Industrie spannender Geschichten
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION amending Decision 2010/166/EU, in order to introduce new technologies and frequency bands for mobile communication services on board vessels (MCV services) in the European Union
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. You can buy the full version of this issue here. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please fill in this form.