IEU GROWTH & INNOVATION Telegram 19 Jan 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
- EU Council Conclusions on "Has the Commission ensured effective implementation of the Services Directive"
- The European Professional Card celebrates its first birthday - DG Grow
- EU Council: High Level Working Group on Competitiveness and Growth - Lunch Debate: Is Europe ahead or behind in industrial innovation? Is a European Industrial Policy a missing link?
- EP Draft report - Conditions of entry and residence of third-country nationals for the purposes of highly skilled employment - PE 595.499v02-00 - Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- Règlement délégué de la Commission relatif à la classification de la performance des tuiles en terre cuite relevant de la norme EN 1304 en ce qui concerne leur résistance au gel conformément au règlement (UE) nº 305/2011 du Parlement européen et du Conseil
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. You can buy the full version of this issue here. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please fill in this form.