IEU ENERGY Telegram 18 Jan 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
- Reminder: On 23 January afternoon: Join us at the TYNDP 2017 Presentation!
- Call for expression of interest: Creating a panel of mediators - Energy Community
- DG Energy: Study on the impact assessment for a new Directive mainstreaming deployment of renewable energy and ensuring that the EU meets its 2030 renewable energy target
- DG Energy: Study on supporting investments into renewable electricity in context of deep market integration of RES-e after 2020
- Setting the agenda to scale up renewable energy investment: International Energy Charter joins global energy leaders at IRENA’s annual Assembly in Abu Dhabi
- The Climate Group on RE100 Annual Report 2017
- Gazprom: High quality of Gazprom’s corporate governance confirmed by Moscow Exchange
- Gazrpom: New production capacities at Bovanenkovskoye field and Bovanenkovo – Ukhta 2 gas pipeline enter operation
- ST 6424 1998 DCL 1 Proposal for a Council Decision containing Directives for the Commission to conduct negotiations on the extension of the Agreement among the European Atomic Energy Community, and the Government of Japan, the Government of the Russian Federation, and the Government of the United States of America on cooperation in the Engineering Design Activities for the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER-EDA Agreement)
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. You can buy the full version of this issue here. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please fill in this form.