IEU DIGITAL Telegram 16 Jan 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
- EU Commission on New EU Code Week record: A million coded during the 2016 edition
- #WomenInTech organised the first ever coding session in the European Commission
- EU Parliament: Next meeting of the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy
- EDRi: 2017: Important Consultations for your Digital Rights!
- EU Commission Answer - Access to copyrighted content for the education sector - E-008296/2016
- EU Commission Answer - Telecom review and the digital economy - E-008148/2016
- And the quest for better metadata quality goes on: an update from the DQC - Europeana Professional
# EU COUNCIL BRIEFS
- CM 1097 2017 REV 1 Working Party on Information on Thursday 19 January 2017 (morning only)
- CM 1127 2017 INIT Working Party on Information Exchange and Data Protection
- ST 14950 2016 REV 1 Evaluation procedure for implementing the data exchange provisions pursuant to Council Decisions 2008/615/JHA and 2008/616/JHA (Prüm Decisions) - reply to questionnaire on data protection
- ST 15231 2016 REV 1Operational Action Plan 2017 related to the EU crime priority G1: "Cybercrime (card fraud)"
- ST 15232 2016 REV 1 Operational Action Plan 2017 related to the EU crime priority G2: "Cybercrime (CSE)"
- ST 15233 2016 REV 1 Operational Action Plan 2017 related to the EU crime priority G3: "Cyber Attacks"
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. You can buy the full version of this issue here. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please fill in this form.