IEU AGENDA Weekly Telegram 15 Oct 2016




Our telegram headlines today*:


# E U   C O M M I S S I O N

## EU Commission - Upcoming events
## EU Commission Calendar


# E U    P A R L I A M E N T

## Calendar of EP plenary sessions in 2016

## Parliament’s Calendar 2017 (PDF)


# E U    C O U N C I L

## Main events of the EU Council
## Coreper, Committees & Working Parties


# M A L T E S E   E U   P R E S I D E N C Y


# S L O V A K   EU   P R E S I D E N C Y

## Slovak EU Presidency: Indicative calendar

## Slovak EU calendar


# O T H E R   EU   E V E N T S


# E U  C O U R T   OF   J U S T I C E

## Court Calendar 17 Oct - 17 Nov 2016

## CJEU Background (EN)

## EuGH-Hintergrund (DE)


# E U   B E R L I N

## Vorschau EU-Vertretung Berlin (Auswahl)


*Note 


Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. You can buy the full version of this issue here. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please fill in this form.


TOP POSTS

INSIGHT EU FUNDING INNOVATION Telegram 13 August 2017 (summer break weekly)

INSIGHT EU ENVIRONMENT Telegram 13 August 2017 (summer break weekly)

INSIGHT EU EURO & FINANCE Telegram 13 August 2017 (summer break weekly)